The Chailey Rollercoaster is a multi-adjustable head support which can be used in a combination with a variety of seating systems.
The Rollercoaster head support has been successfully fitted to a wide range of seating systems and posture management equipment including CAPS, Gill range of seating systems, R82 Xpanda, and Leckey Advanced seat units. It is also been fitted to Rea Assist and Chunc wheelchairs together with Chailey toilet seats from Smirthwaites.
- Positive positional locking achieved by convenient hand wheels.
- Hidden adjustable stops to allow correct height positioning of lateral arms.
- Mounts directly into fixed receiver bracket and secured using thumb screws.
- Adjustable collars ensure the head support is returned to correct height on refitting.
- Headrest support can remain in place during transfers. By fully raising both support arms, there is no need to remove the head support assembly from its mounting.